Terms & Conditions
- TBB will endeavor to authenticate Beanies™ within the time frame, if any, offered as part of the TBB Authentication Service. However, TBB will have no liability whatsoever to the customer for incidental or consequential damages due to TBB's failure to authenticate any Beanie™ within any time frame.
- TBB will not authenticate Beanies™ that bear evidence of tampering or are of questionable authenticity.
- In the event TBB rejects any Beanie™ in accordance with TBB's current authentication standards and procedures, the fee paid by the customer for the authentication service cannot be refunded because the determination to reject a Beanie™ will require review by TBB's authentication experts.
- Authentication involves individual judgements that are subjective and require the exercise of professional opinion, which can change from time to time. Therefore, TBB makes no warranty or representation and shall have no liability whatsoever to the customer for the authentication by TBB to any Beanie™.
- TBB will exercise reasonable care in handling Beanies™ submitted for authentication. However, if TBB determines that the customer's Beanie™ was lost or damaged while in the possession of TBB, the customer will be compensated in accordance with TBB's standard procedures and not necessarily based upon the insured value the customer assigned to the Beanie™.
- The customer agrees to inspect all submitted items immediately upon receipt from TBB and report any damage or discrepancy to TBB within five (5) days of receipt. Failure to properly inspect, identify and report the discrepancy or error to TBB within 5 days of customer receipt of the item will make the customer/submitter financially liable for any and all losses and/or claims caused by the circulation or sale of the mismarked or inappropriate item.
- TBB shall have no liability whatsoever to the customer for any damage to any item, or otherwise, resulting from the openings, attempted opening, alteration, attempted alteration or misuse of a container or tag protector.
TBB shall have no liability whatsoever to the customer for any damage to any Beanie™ that TBB can reasonably demonstrate occurred while not in the custody or control of TBB.
- It is absolutely essential that Beanies™ submitted to TBB be packaged and shipped strictly in accordance with the requirements of the TBB Shipping Instructions as are in effect from time to time. TBB shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage to any Beanie™ shipped or delivered to TBB in a manner that does not strictly conform to our written specifications.
- Except as expressly set forth herein, TBB disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding our service.
- Becky Estenssoro shall have no liability to any person or entity with respect to any aspect of this authentication service.
- The service provided is solely for the customer and no third person shall have standing to make any claim against TBB.
- TBB will not become involved in any disputes between sellers and buyers in the event the Beanie Baby™ is not authentic.
- True Blue Beans, Inc. is not endorsed or affiliated with the Ty Company.
- FILL IN ALL NECESSARY "RETURN SHIPPING ADDRESS" information, including telephone number and email address.
- List one beanie™ per line (additional forms may be required), and complete ALL information for each beanie™.
- CALCULATE THE AUTHENTICATION COSTS.
- CALCULATE YOUR SHIPPING FEES, and enter the appropriate costs on the line. Email for International rates (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ENTER THE INSURANCE COVERAGE DESIRED (optional) (Total Value of Beanies x .015 (1.5%)).
- IF MORE THAN 1 BEANIE™ IS SHIPPED, add an additional $1.00 per Beanie™ to cover shipping cost.
- CALCULATE TOTAL CHARGES ON THE SUBMISSION FORM.
- FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR BEANIES™, TBB recommends putting tag protectors on the swing tags and Beanies in plastic bags to protect during shipping.
- ENCLOSE YOUR "SIGNED" SUBMISSION FORM AND PAYMENT.
- USE PACKING TAPE TO COMPLETELY SEAL the outside of the package.
- SHIP YOUR PACKAGE WITH ENCLOSED SUBMISSION FORM to us via PRIORITY MAIL, UPS, DHL or FedEx to:
True Blue Beans
1539 S Mason Road #32
Katy, TX 77450
Method Of Payment
- TBB accepts credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover), money orders/cashier's checks, and personal checks. If you pay by check, your order will be held until your check has cleared the bank. If you prefer to pay via Paypal, please mention this on submission form and we will email you when we are done processing your order.
- Please make checks, money orders, or cashier's checks payable to True Blue Beans.